Thomson Investment Group, Inc. maintains a disciplined strategy, using the latest technology available, to actively oversee accounts using an extensive allocation process to potentially enhance returns and minimize risk.
Today’s investors are well aware of the potential rewards of equity investing. Investing involves risk, including loss of principal. Most people lack the time and expertise necessary to make sound day-to-day investment decisions. That’s why many people seek the advice and guidance of a financial professional.
Together, we will explore a variety of investment products and services available to you, and help select the options that are best suited to your goals. At Thomson Investment Group, we will help guide you in designing an individualized investment plan with our four-step process.
Step 1: Discovery
- Financial Objectives
- Risk Tolerance
- Time Horizon
- Portfolio Parameters
Step 2: Planning
- Create a strategy that will help coordinate your assets to help you work toward your goals
- A portfolio of investment choices will be proposed
- Allocate funds per your approved plan
- Schedule periodic reviews
Step 3: Solutions
- Technology designed to provide consolidated access to all of your financial accounts, assets, liabilities, and information into one secure location
- Personal Financial Homepage
- Tracking capability for retirement, cash flow models, insurance, wealth, and estate planning
- Automatic account/asset allocation alerts
Step 4: Monitoring
- Track progress
- Keep an eye on the market
- Monitor your portfolio to ensure it remains in line with your investment objectives
- Periodic adjustments may be recommended
Building capital to generate current and future income is a primary objective of any investment strategy. Our strategy is long-term, designed to suit your individual aspirations and circumstances. It provides a durable framework in which to make specific investment decisions.